The World’s Fittest Book by Ross Edgley is set to become the Bible of all gymnasts. Dubbed the full-body User Guide, it would be the perfect way to learn more about muscle building, the removal of weight, diet (healthy) cakes, and the unlocking of your superhuman physical potential.
Packed with training exercises which the author has checked in the pursuit of many global records, this is more than just a novel. This is the first book to incorporate the lessons, tips and tricks of the Olympics and World Champions into a single simple resource, for those interested in making permanent and meaningful improvements to their diet and health.
What you will find in this book ?
- Live below 10% body fat with the aid of chocolate and Mayan secrets
- Add 27% more muscle mass, courtesy of tips from world heavyweight champions
- Increase speed by 10%, thanks to gold medal-winning Olympic sprinters
- Squat, deadlift and bench weights you never dreamed of lifting, with the guidance of the world’s strongest men
- Improve endurance capacity by 60%, thanks to the knowledge of world champions in multi endurance-based sports
The World’s Fittest Book – review
This is your book, if you are trying to find a genuinely interesting lecture that will encourage and inspire you to be the best you can do in your selected field of fitness (or several fields at once).
During his journeys to 100 foreign countries, Edgley is said to have authored the book for a period of ten years. As you can understand, this gave him a lot of time to study and combine ideas into his own pool of experience from a variety of cultures and individuals.
You may also choose to become a personal trainer in Australia or elsewhere in order to better appreciate fitness across the globe if you happen to be a fitness expert. For this one we can’t tell Edgley we blame!
The World’s Fittest Book is the sum and content of the study and the accumulated experience of some of the most influential minds and physical bodies in history that are built to be the most eclectic and detailed fitness guide ever made. By learning the lessons, readers understand greater fitness” than the vast majority of individuals. Each chapter would have a workout that is easy to absorb and that can be read separately. But if you want to read behind the rituals the tales and the science, that’s there.
About the Book
- Book Name: The World’s Fittest Book: How to train for anything and everything, anywhere and everywhere
- Author: Ross Edgley
- Genre: Fitness
- Ratings: 4.16/5 (Goodreads.com)
This is an external link and we are not responsible for its content. We just find these links and put them here for your help.