The 4-hour Body by Timothy Ferriss is the product of an obsessive attempt to hack the human body for more than a decade. It requires the combined experience of hundreds of elite athletes, scores of MD’s and thousands of hours of self-testing. Tim Ferriss, the bestselling author of The 4-hour workweek has agreed on a life-changing topic from the Olympic training centres and black market labs, from Silicon Valley to South Africa, to the #1 New York Times.
This book will teach you to
- lose those last 5-10 pounds (or 100+ pounds) with odd combinations of food and safe chemical cocktails.
- prevent fat gain while bingeing (X-mas, holidays, weekends)
- increase fat-loss 300% with a few bags of ice
- gain 34 pounds of muscle in 28 days, without steroids, and in four hours of total gym time
- sleep 2 hours per day and feel fully rested
- produce 15-minute female orgasms
- triple testosterone and double sperm count
- go from running 5 kilometres to 50 kilometres in 12 weeks
- reverse “permanent” injuries
- add 150+ pounds to your lifts in 6 months
- pay for a beach vacation with one hospital visit
This is just the iceberg edge. About 50 subjects have been covered, all with real-world studies, many with over 200 subjects.
No better or more disciplinary genetics is required. You require instant results to move on.
That’s exactly what you get with that 4-hour Body by Timothy Ferris.
From the Book: The 4-Hour Body
Richard Branson leaned back and thought for a second. The tropical sounds of his private oasis, Necker Island, murmured in the background. Twenty people sat around him at rapt attention, wondering what a billionaire’s answer would be to one of the big questions—perhaps the biggest question—of business. The group had been assembled by marketing impresario Joe
Polish to brainstorm growth options for Richard’s philanthropic Virgin Unite. It was one of his many new ambitious projects. Virgin Group already had more than 300 companies, more than 50,000 employees, and $25 billion per year in revenue. In other words, Branson had personally built an empire larger than the GDP of some developing countries.
Praise from the media and authors.
- “This is a whole new ball game. Highly recommended.” —Dr. Stewart D. Friedman, Adviser to Jack Welch and former director of the Work/Life Integration Program at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- “It’s about time this book was written. It is a long-overdue manifesto for the mobile lifestyle, and Tim Ferriss is the ideal ambassador. This will be huge.” —Jack Canfield, co-creator of Chicken Soup for the Soul®, 100+ million copies sold.
- “Stunning and amazing. From mini-retirements to outsourcing your life, it’s all here. Whether you’re a wage slave or a Fortune 500 CEO, this book will change your life!” —Phil Town, New York Times bestselling author of Rule #1
- “The 4-Hour Workweek is a new way of solving a very old problem: just how can we work to live and prevent our lives from being all about work? A world of infinite options awaits those who would read this book and be inspired by it!” —Michael E. Gerber, founder and chairman of E-Myth Worldwide and the world’s #1 small business guru.
- “Timothy has packed more lives into his 29 years than Steve Jobs has in his 51.” —Tom Foremski, journalist and publisher of SiliconValleyWatcher.com
- “If you want to live life on your own terms, this is your blueprint.” —Mike Maples, cofounder of Motive Communications (IPO to $260M market cap) and founding executive of Tivoli (sold to IBM for $750M)
- “Thanks to Tim Ferriss, I have more time in my life to travel, spend time with family, and write book blurbs. This is a dazzling and highly useful work.” —A. J. Jacobs, editor-at-large of Esquire magazine and author of The Know-It-All.
About the Book
This is an external link and we are not responsible for its content. We just find these links and put them here for your help.
The 4-Hour Body by Timothy Ferriss free pdf download.