The Book Review: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is a book that teaches the secrets of rich people of making money. After analyzing more than 500 millionaires, Napoleon has shared this secret in 15 chapters.
Along with the idea for success in life, Napoleon Hill in his book has shared the stories of many successful people who used this technique for their success in life. Some of these peoples are Thomas A Edison, Henry Ford, and Alexander Graham Bell.
This technique for successful life is covered in 15 chapters.
- Desire: The turning point of all achievement.
- Faith visualization of, and belief in attainment of desire.
- Auto-suggestion the medium for influencing the subconscious mind.
- Specialized knowledge, personal experiences or observations.
- Imagination: The workshop of mind.
- Organized Planning, the crystallization of desire into action.
- Decision: the mastery of procrastination
- Persistence: the sustained effort necessary to induce faith.
- Power of the master mind: the driving force.
- The mystery of sex transmutation.
- The subconscious mind: The connecting link.
- The brain: A broadcasting and receiving station for thought.
- The sixth sense: the door to the temple of wisdom.
- How to outwit the six ghosts of fear.
From the Book : Think and Grow Rich
One of the chief characteristics of Barnes’ Desire was that it was definite. He wanted to work with Edison, not for him. Observe, carefully, the description of how he went about translating his DESIRE into reality, and you will have a better understanding of the thirteen principles which lead to riches. When this DESIRE, or impulse of thought, first flashed into his mind he was in no position to act upon it. Two difficulties stood in his way. He did not know Mr. Edison, and he did not have enough money to pay his railroad fare to Orange, New Jersey. These difficulties were sufficient to have discouraged the majority of men from making any attempt to carry out the desire.
- Java How to Program by Deitel & Deitel
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Encyclopedia of Human Nutrition pdf
This book was first published in year 1937. Since then, it had changed life of millions of people around the world. This book “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill is a must read for every one.