Theory of Machines is a subject for mechanical, production, industrial, aeronautical, agriculture, automobile engineering students. It is an ideal book for semesters as well as government engineering exams such as IAS, IES, PSUs, and GATE.
Theory of Machines by Sadhu Singh covers both kinematics and dynamics aspects of the subject. In this edition, three new chapters on Kinetic synthesis of planar mechanisms, Mechanical vibrations, and Automatic control have been added.
The book contains a good amount of solved problems in each section of chapters. A summary of the topics covered is provided at the end of each chapter for quick revision. Objective, subjective, and numerical problems are also given at the end of chapters. In addition to it, more than 400 multiple choice questions are given along with expectations at the end of the book.
This book “Theory of Machines by Sadhu Singh” is divided into the following chapters.
- Velocity in Mechanisms
- Acceleration in Mechanisms
- Mechanisms with lower pairs
- Belts, chains, and ropes
- Brakes, Clutches, and Dynamometers
- Inertia force and Turning moments
- Static and dynamic force analysis
- Gyroscopic and Precessional motion
- Gear Trains
- Kinematic synthesis of Planar mechanisms
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Automatic Control
- Book – Theory of Machines
- Author – Dr. Sadhu Singh
- Genre: Education, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Pages – 1393
- Year – 2011
- File type – PDF
- File size – 33MB